Modelleria Brambilla – Breaking News 31.07.2017
- Modelleria Brambilla and Co.Stamp jointly annouce a reverse take-over deal aiming at unifying their forces to create a leading continental player in the reference market.
- Modelleria will not be delisted and Co.Stamp will rebuild the float partially through a reserved capital increase.
- In 2016, Co.Stamp had revenues for €46.2mln, EBITDA for €6.3mln, Net Income for € 2.9mln and NFP for €18mln.
- The deal will be conducted through a provision of Co.Stamp assets (previously transferred to a NewCo) that will lead to a MBR’s capital increase of max no.38.655.000 shares (90.97% of capital).
- As a result, Co stamp will conduct a PTO over the totality of MBR shares and the shares eventually coming from the convertible bond at the price of €3,0/share. The offer will end approx. by January 2018.
- Since the main MBR’s shareholders already agreed to accept the offer (which is a main deal term), Co.Stamp will own at least 95.4% of MBR total shares (without considering the additional shares coming from the convertible bond).
- This deal will allow the combined entity to gain advantage from industrial integration thanks to products and commercial synergies.