Finlogic – Breaking News 13.07.2017
- Hydra SpA, holding company which owns a majority stake in Datalogic SpA(listed on FTSE STAR Italia), increases its stake in Finlogic from 2.87% (bought during the IPO) to 10.28%, by acquiring additional 500.000 shares for €1.8mln, i.e. € 3.60 per share.
- Hydra SpA bought the share from Finlogic (250.000) and Italcode Srl, company owned by Mr. Vincenzo Battista, main Finlogic shareholder (250.000).
- As of today, Hydra SpA owns 694.000 shares and 194.000 warrants.
- In line with the agreement signed by Finlogic and Italcode for the IPO, Hydra SpA will have a 24 months lock-up (ending on 9th June 2019) on both shares and warrants.
- We are confident that this deal will have a positive impact on Finlogic, thanks to the potential industrial synergies that would be possible with Datalogic. In addition, by selling its own shares, Finlogic have additional €0.9mln that could be invested to enhance further